Hot Water Systems
Up to a third of your household energy is used to heat water. At home, your water is probably heated with gas or electricity.
Gas requires the use of fossil methane and/or coal seam gas as a fuel, and electric hot water systems require lots of electricity. Both of these systems mean more emissions and more expenses.
Solar Hot Water
Installing a solar water heater can greatly reduce your electricity bills. By using energy from the sun you can heat your water at no expense and without producing harmful greenhouse gas emissions.
We have partnered with Apricus, Australia’s leading evacuated tube solar hot water supplier. Apricus provide solar hot water systems that are of the highest quality, competitively priced, and all backed by superior after-sales service and warranties.
Heat Pump Hot Water
Most of the energy used by a heat-pump is extracted from the ambient air. This makes heat-pumps a highly efficient means of heating water.
In fact, heat-pumps are capable of reducing the energy requirements of heating water by as much as 70%.
- They save you money and energy as they don’t rely on gas, and require less electricity than traditional electric systems.
- They require low boosting power when starting up, which means less electricity is used.
- They’re easy to install and the location of the equipment is not sensitive to shading and roof access.
- They heat water continuously and efficiently even when the sun isn’t shining.
- They provide a more consistent electrical load from day to day and from season to season.